Free online awareness training
There are a number of free online training courses that you may wish to use.
- Free online awareness training on Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE).
- Free online awareness training on Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)
- Recognising & Preventing FGM - Home Office Registration for Free Training
- Free online training on Prevent and Radicalisation from HM Government.
- Free online training on Children and Type 1 Diabetes from Virtual College.
- Free online training on educate against hate from HM Government.
- Free online training - Spotting the signs of child sexual exploitation - professional curiosity. An NHS England resource.
- Free online training - Seen & Heard CSE e-learning for professionals
- Free online training - Awareness of Forced Marriage from HM Government
- Free online training - Dementia training for professionals from e-Dementia
- NSPCC Safeguarding Children website is a resource to introduce you to multi-agency safeguarding children procedures, processes and legislation. Navigate your way around the site to learn about individual and agency responsibilities to safeguard children. Read what happens when someone is concerned about a child.
West Mercia Police have produced See past the obvious - a video aimed at helping officers become better at spotting the signs of vulnerable and at-risk people. Whilst this was produced for the Police, this may be useful for other professionals as well.
(Note the video is located on an external site due to size).
* Disclaimer - We are unable to recommend or comment on any particular on-line course or training provider. The listing above provides a sample of some online safeguarding training providers. Other providers are available.