Herefordshire Safeguarding CPD Online provides continuing professional development and training of all who work with vulnerable adults, children, young people and their families. It is an online directory and booking system to access learning opportunities provided by a range of approved training providers. It has been developed to support the Herefordshire Safeguarding Children Board and the Herefordshire Safeguarding Adults Board to develop a highly skilled and professional workforce.
Herefordshire Safeguarding CPD Online helps staff and organisations to identify appropriate development opportunities and keep individual and organisation records of CPD. You need only register once to see the training and development opportunities.
Herefordshire Safeguarding CPD Online enables you to:
- View an up to date directory of courses in one place.
- Book places online with ease - you do not need to be an IT expert!
- No more repetitive form filling.
- Access your CPD record at any time.
- Receive alerts for events and opportunities that match your needs.
Click on the link below to visit the CPD Online website.
Contact the Safeguarding Business Unit via email email@example.com or telephone 01432 260100 for more information on our safeguarding training courses.