Herefordshire Safeguarding CPD Online provides continuing professional development and training of all who work with vulnerable adults, children, young people and their families. It is an online directory and booking system to access learning opportunities provided by a range of approved training providers. It has been developed to support the Herefordshire Safeguarding Children Board and the Herefordshire Safeguarding Adults Board to develop a highly skilled and professional workforce.
Herefordshire Safeguarding CPD Online helps staff and organisations to identify appropriate development opportunities and keep individual and organisation records of CPD. You need only register once to see the training and development opportunities.
Herefordshire Safeguarding CPD Online enables you to:
- View an up to date directory of courses in one place.
- Book places online with ease - you do not need to be an IT expert!
- No more repetitive form filling.
- Access your CPD record at any time.
- Receive alerts for events and opportunities that match your needs.
Click on the link below to visit the safeguarding CPD Online website.
Contact the Safeguarding Business Unit via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01432 260100 for more information on our safeguarding training courses.
Training for foster carers is administered by Hoople Ltd. Further details or relevant courses can be found by using the search facility on their website. Hoople CPD Online
NEW Safeguarding Training Newsletter
Issue 1 of the Herefordshire Safeguarding Training Newsletter contains course information, forthcoming events, training and conference dates and CDP Online Guidance.
NEW CPD Charging Policy
- A minimum of 10 working days-notice – No cancellation charge and full refund if paid for course
- Between 3 and 9 working days notice – 50% course fee charged
- 2 working days or less notice (including non-attendance) – 100% of course fee charged.