From 1 September 2019 the charge and cancellations fee for participants attending the Safeguarding Training are as follows:
- Partner agencies contributing to the Partnership budget Free
- All Other Organisations, including Schools and Charity employees, per person - £85 (full day) and £45 (half day)
- Volunteers with registered Charities – Free
- Attendance on some Specialist Courses - there will be a charge for ALL agencies including contributing agencies
- ALL bookings will be subject to our cancellation policy (see below) unless indicated otherwise.
Attendance on our training events:
Full attendance is required for all our training events to ensure that attendees get the maximum benefit of multi-agency training. Please ensure that you have received approval from your Line Manager to attend the Training.
Cancellation of a booking within 5 working days or less or failure to attend on the day will incur a cancellation fee of £85 (full day) and £45 (half day)*.
*Please note that regardless of circumstances all agencies (including contributing agencies) will be charged the cancellation fee.
Where there is a cost for attendance to a course or a cancellation cost – we would expect to receive a prompt reply to any request made for a Purchase Order Number, or for Herefordshire Council employees a Cost Code.
In exceptional circumstances we may need to cancel a training event, in this case no charges will be made and any payments already received will be refunded.