Report a concern about adult abuse
If you are concerned that someone is being abused or harmed, please use these contacts.
Our staff will discuss your concerns, give you advice and take referrals.
To report a concern:
If you need to speak to the team ring:
- 01432 260715 (Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm)
- 0330 123 9309 (before 9am, after 5pm, and during weekends and public/bank holidays)
- Email: Safeguarding@herefordshire.gov.uk
- Write to us at: Adult Safeguarding, Herefordshire Council, Plough Lane Offices, Hereford, HR4 0LE
- If your concern is about a child or young person, please contact the Multi-agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) on 01432 260800. For more information go to the Herefordshire Council website.
If someone is injured or in immediate danger:
- Telephone: 999 - police, fire, ambulance
If there is no emergency but you think a crime may have been committed:
- Telephone: West Mercia Police 101***
** Calls cost no more than calls to geographic (01 and 02) numbers.
***Calls to 101 (from both landlines and mobile networks) cost 15 pence per call, no matter what time of day you call, or how long you are on the phone. The 15p cost of the call goes to the telephony providers to cover the cost of carrying the calls. The police and government receive no money from calls to 101.